We are pleased to announce our new eHealth patient portal!
This portal will be easy, secure and convenient for our patients to access their personal health information. This Simple and intuitive tool will give our patients the ability to review their information from their computer, phone or any other electronic device at any time, day or night. With just a few clicks they will be able to:
- Ask a Question
- Request an Appointment
- Receive Secure Email Messages
- Request a Prescription Renewal
- Review their Medical Information
- And much more!
- The new PCHC eHealth Patient Portal via Medfusion will go live on Monday, 1/06/2020 at 8 a.m.
- The new eHealth Patient Portal is for patients being seen in Primary and Pediatric care. This excludes Seacoast Community Health Center and Dental Services.
- Front Line Staff: please ask our patients to update their email addresses at time of check in or any time we validate their patient information.
- You will begin to see posters and other items in your clinic to promote our new portal.
- Key staff members will be coming to your staff meetings to talk more about our portal and take questions.
- The old existing patient portal will not be accessible when we change to Medfusion, effective 1/06/2020