Want to Sign up for PCHC’s eHealth Patient Portal? Simply call your provider’s office or 207-404-8000 and ask to sign up! Click here to open PCHC eHealth Patient Portal in a new window.
eHealth is Changing on January 27th, 2020! Click here for all of the information.
What is the Patient Portal?
Our eHealth Patient Portal makes it easy to access your health care, whenever you need it, and wherever you are! Simply log in to this secure website on your computer or mobile device. Once logged in, you can:
- Securely email your PCHC providers
- Request a prescription refill
- Request a new appointment
- Ask questions about your bill
- Request referral information
- View portions of your medical record
- View lab results that have been reviewed by your provider
How to Sign Up for eHealth:
- At your next appointment, tell the front desk staff that you would like to sign up for our eHealth Patient Portal. You can also call 992-9200 and sign up over the phone.
- For security purposes, you will be asked a couple of questions to verify your identity.
- Verify your email address with the front desk staff or Call Center Representative.
- Once enrolled, the front desk staff member will print and give you a copy of your password. If enrolling over the phone, our Call Center Representative will email you a link.
- When you want to log on to the eHealth Patient Portal, go to www.PCHC.com and click on the eHealth Login button at the top of the page. Then enter your username and the password that you created when you registered.
Please Note: Our eHealth Patient Portal is currently unavailable for PCHC Dental Center and Seaport Community Health Center. These two practices use different medical record systems that do not connect to the Portal.
Questions about our eHealth Patient Portal?
Call your provider’s office and tell them you have a question about the Patient Portal. They can transfer you to the correct person to help you. You may also email us anytime: email@example.com