Sign in to pay a bill, view statements, switch to
paperless billing, and more. Or you can pay as a guest.
Please use the online BILL Pay for statements dated after
2/1/2020 which will include the provider ID Number
Communicate with your doctor
Get answers to your medical questions from the
comfort of your own home.
Request prescription refills
Send a refill request for any of your refillable
Manage your appointments
Schedule your next appointment, or view details
of your past and upcoming appointments.
Access your test results
No more waiting for a phone call or letter – view
your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
Review portions of your health record to understand
your care and answer any questions you may have about a visit.
Old Portal is no longer active. Old log-ins will not work in the new Portal.
Sign up for PCHC’s eHealth Patient Portal: Simply call your provider’s office or 207-404-8000 and ask to sign up!
Our eHealth Patient Portal makes it easy to access your health care, whenever you need it, and wherever you are! Simply log in to this secure website on your computer or mobile device. Once logged in, you can:
- Securely email your PCHC providers
- Request a prescription refill
- Request a new appointment: Face-to-face virtual office visits through Telehealth or phone call visits are available in addition to office visits. Your provider’s office will help you decide which type of visit is right for you.
- Ask questions about your bill
- Request referral information
- View portions of your medical record
- View lab results that have been reviewed by your provider
- Pay your bills online through the patient portal coming in February!
Please Note: Our eHealth Patient Portal is for patients age 18 years and older only.
How to Sign Up for eHealth:
- At your next appointment, tell the front desk staff that you would like to sign up for our eHealth Patient Portal. You can also call 992-9200 and sign up over the phone.
- For security purposes, you will be asked a couple of questions to verify your identity.
- Verify your email address with the front desk staff or Call Center Representative.
- Once enrolled, the front desk staff member will print and give you a copy of your password. If enrolling over the phone, our Call Center Representative will email you a link.
- When you want to log on to the eHealth Patient Portal, go to www.PCHC.com and click on the eHealth Login button at the top of the page. Then enter your username and the password that you created when you registered.
Please Note: Our eHealth Patient Portal is currently unavailable for PCHC Dental Center. This practice uses a different medical records system that does not connect to this Portal.
Trouble signing up with our eHealth Patient Portal?
If you need help, chat with the Medfusion support team, found on the login page of our Portal. They will be able to assist with the following:
- Provide login assistance.
- Help when you are having trouble with the portal