PCHC’s Warren Center for Speech and Audiology is moving from its former home on PCHC’s Main Union Street Campus a few hundred yards up Union Street to the first floor of 6 Telcom Drive in Bangor. Penobscot Pediatrics recently made the move to the new building, and occupies the second floor at Telcom Drive now.
The Warren Center will officially open for patients on Monday morning, 1/27. The new space will offer patients greater access and new technology for audiology services, and will also offer the community a place that can be used for meetings or small events in a convenient location.
Audiology services will occupy one side of the first floor of the building, and the speech therapy wing, donated by Robert and Marybeth Allen, will occupy the other side of the first floor, along with the Rudman and Winchell Community Room.
Reminder: New eHealth Patient Portal goes live Monday, 1/27
What is the Patient Portal?
Our eHealth Patient Portal makes it easy to access your health care, whenever you need it, and wherever you are! Simply log in to this secure website on your computer or mobile device. Once logged in, you can:
- Securely email your PCHC providers
- Request a prescription refill
- Request a new appointment
- Ask questions about your bill
- Request referral information
- View portions of your medical record
- View lab results that have been reviewed by your provider
How to Sign Up for eHealth Patient Portal:
- At your next appointment, tell the front desk staff that you would like to sign up for our eHealth Patient Portal. You can also call 992-9200 and sign up over the phone.
- For security purposes, you will be asked a couple of questions to verify your identity.
- Verify your email address with the front desk staff or Call Center Representative.
- Once enrolled, the front desk staff member will print and give you a copy of your password. If enrolling over the phone, our Call Center Representative will email you a link.
- When you want to log on to the eHealth Patient Portal, go to www.PCHC.com and click on the eHealth Login button at the top of the page. Then enter your username and the password you created when you registered.
Questions about our eHealth Patient Portal?
Call your provider’s office and tell them you have a question about the Patient Portal. They can transfer you to the correct person to help you. You may also email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our eHealth Patient Portal is for patients 18 years and older. It is currently unavailable for PCHC Dental Center and Seaport Community Health Center. These two practices use different medical record systems that do not connect to the Portal.
Your Family’s Medical and Dental Home
At Penobscot Community Health Care, we believe that it should be easy for you to access the health services you need for yourself and your family. We pride ourselves on providing our patients with a full range of health care services on-site for health care that’s convenient, comfortable, and affordable.
We invite you to learn more about what PCHC has to offer you and your family. Find out just how different the health care experience can be!