Co-payment is required at the time of service. As a courtesy, PCHC will bill your insurance company. PCHC accepts most insurances, MaineCare, Medicare and self-pay (uninsured). If you do not have insurance or are under-insured, we offer a Sliding Fee Program (Affordable Care Plan) which provides reduced rates for those who qualify.
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to every appointment. You must pay your copay at each visit.
- Patients are responsible to pay any unpaid balance for services, including co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, and services not covered by insurance.
- Account balances (what you owe) must be paid within 60 days of receiving a billing statement in order to avoid Collections.
- If you are unable to pay your entire account balance, we offer a 10-month payment plan. Please contact our Billing Department at 207-404-8200 for more information about this option.
- We accept cash, check, money order, and all major credit cards. Patients can pay in the following ways:
- at check-in/check-out: at your practice
- by phone: 207-404-8200
- by mail: See note below
- online: click the button below
To send a payment by mail, tear off the bottom of the PCHC invoice at the perforation and fill out your information. Then send this form with your payment in the envelope provided. Payments should be mailed to:
Penobscot Community Health Care
P.O. Box 1599
Bangor, ME 04402-1599
Self-Pay (Uninsured) Patients
- If you are unable to pay for services on the same day as your medical visit, you will be responsible to pay the full cost. A bill of these expenses will be mailed to you.
- If you are self-pay, fees must be paid at time of service for all dental appointments. This does not include acute care.
Sliding Fee Program (Affordable Care)
- If you do not have insurance or are under-insured, please ask about our Sliding Fee Program which offers a sliding fee scale based on income and household size. Click here for more information about this program.
- If you are in our Sliding Fee Program, you must pay your copay at each visit.
The PCHC Billing Department can be reached by calling 404-8200. Staff will be happy to help with your billing questions or concerns.
|Date:||July 27, 2020|