Starting December 15, 2011, Penobscot Community Health Care is part of HealthInfoNet, a statewide system for doctors and other caregivers to share important health care information to improve your care.
- To learn more about PCHC’s participation with HealthInfoNet, please check out the resources below. They include:
- A letter to our patients from our CEO, Ken Schmidt, discussing participation in HealthInfoNet
- A brochure which will give you more information about HealthInfoNet and how it works
- An updated version of PCHC’s Notice of Privacy Practices
- A form that allows you to Opt-Out of HealthInfoNet
For more information call HealthInfoNet at 866-582-4352 or 541-9250.
|Date:||August 30, 2013|