The Access Center provides centralized access to our mental health services at all of our locations and is the first point of entry for clients seeking these services at Penobscot Community Healthcare.
Our Intake Specialists are skilled at matching a client’s presenting concerns with the skill sets and credentials of our clinicians and program services.
- Case service matching for individual client need
- Resources for different services provided
- Case management
- Medication management
- Behavior health homes
- Homeless health care and resources
- Release of information and guardianship verification as appropriate
- Verification of insurance
- Help with outside services
Intake Specialists are also educated in local resources and can assist with finding services outside of Penobscot Community Healthcare, including local transportation, shelters, public welfare, financial assistance, and other community-based services in and around Central Maine.