PCHC provides comfortable, respectful, trauma-informed, and high-quality care to cisgender women, people assigned female at birth, trans men and trans women, non-binary people, intersex people, any person who is able to become pregnant, and people of all ages. Regardless of how our patients identify, we are here for ALL. Our providers have years of experience providing the care described below. We partner with each person to provide customized care in a way that honors and supports each’s individual views, beliefs, and health choices, ensuring that each person can make the most informed decisions possible about their health.
We provide a variety of gynecological, sexual, and reproductive services conveniently within our PCHC practices, including:
- Routine annual exams
- Contraceptive management includes injectables such as depo provera, minor procedures such as LARC, IUDs, and Implants, in addition to emergency contraceptives, for example.
- Sexual function, including erectile dysfunction, difficulty with orgasm, painful orgasm, dyspareunia, vaginismus, vaginal dryness, psychological and medical factors impacting sexual health and function, for example
- Evaluation and treatment of menopause-related concerns, including management of symptoms such as hot flashes and atrophic vaginitis, etc.
- Referrals for genetic counseling where appropriate
- Initial fertility assessment, including hormone testing, semen analysis, exams, order appropriate imaging, etc.
- Pregnancy testing and confirmation
- Family planning
- Non-directive and neutral counseling including prenatal care and delivery, infant care, foster care, adoption, and pregnancy termination
- Care for complex gynecological issues
- Evaluation of breast pain or lump
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening and treatment, including expedited partner treatment for STI
- Hepatitis C screening and treatment
PCHC’s providers are also easily available for consultation with other members of your PCHC health care team. We work closely with practices in the community to meet other needs that may require further specialty care.