From birth to adolescence, your child will receive high quality primary health care in a warm and welcoming environment. At Penobscot Pediatrics, your child may be seen 7 days a week with same day acute care and 24 hour pediatrician coverage. Pediatric care is also available at Helen Hunt Health Center and at all of our Family Medicine practices.
Penobscot Pediatrics, one of Maine’s leading pediatric groups for 30 years, is the state’s largest and most comprehensive pediatric practice. Our Board-Certified Peditricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Mental Health practitioners offer a wide-range of services for the wellbeing of your child including:
- General Outpatient Pediatrics – Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education and physicals for sports camps and school.
- Newborn Nursery Care
- Specialists in Pulmonology, Asthma, and Infectious Disease
- Psychiatric, Family Therapy, and Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (for PCHC patients)
- Pediatric Dental Care available at PCHC Dental Center
- Speech Therapy and Audiology (Service provided by the professionals at PCHC Medical Specialists)
Penobscot Pediatrics has been awarded the highest level of Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification.