COVID-19 Vaccines at PCHC
You must make an appointment in order to receive the vaccine. Use the form at the bottom of this page to sign up, and when sufficient vaccine is available (and according to your risk profile), someone from PCHC will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
*By clicking submit, I authorize PCHC to contact me by email, text, and/or phone using the information I have provided here in order to schedule me for a COVID-19 vaccine. I understand that by clicking submit I am authorizing PCHC to contact me using methods that may or may not be secure and/or encrypted, initiating communications that may or may not contain protected health information..*
Other Vaccine Phases:
PHASE 1B-2 – NOT YET ACTIVE
- People aged 65 and older
- Adults with high-risk medical conditions that put them at greater risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19
- Front-line essential workers
- Individuals working in agriculture/food production, the postal service, manufacturing, groceries, public transit, education, or day care.
PHASE 2 – NOT YET ACTIVE
- People aged 16-64, who were not already eligible in a prior phase
Confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths continue to increase in our area. Until most people in the region have been vaccinated, please:
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose any time you leave your home
- Keep your distance from people outside of your household
- Avoid travel unless absolutely necessary
- Wash your hands and clean high-touch surfaces often