COVID-19 Vaccines at PCHC
PCHC is now holding regular COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics. Vaccines are available to all members of the communities we serve.
Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics are held at the PCHC Auburn Hall located at 103 Maine Avenue in Bangor.
Moderna Vaccine is available to people who are age 18 and over, currently offered every Wednesday, from 7am to 5pm. Moderna vaccine is a 2 dose vaccination, given 28 days apart.
Pfizer Vaccine is available to persons age 12 and over, currently offered every Thursday, from 7am to 5pm. This vaccine is a 2 dose series, given 21 days apart.
There are recommendations for some people to receive a 3rd dose of Moderna or Pfizer. If you have received 2 doses of Moderna or Pfizer and you have one of the qualifying conditions listed below, please call us now to make your appointment. If appropriate for you, this 3rd dose is to be given at an interval of at least 28 days from your 2nd Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
Criteria for 3rd dose of COVID-19 Vaccine due to an Immunocompromising Condition (listed by the CDC,FDA, and ACIP)
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Vaccine is not available at this time but we hope to offer this vaccine again very soon. Please check back with us here.
To schedule your vaccination please call 207-355-5066.